Thursday, August 12, 2010

Getting Ready

It is a whirlwind around our house as our departure date approaches at warp speed.

Details. Details. Getting the house ready for our Finnish renters. Painting, fixing random things around the house.

Otis says....."Can't wait!! It is going to be awesome! A year off of school - yeah."

Lilah says..." I'm sad because I'm going to be leaving my friends. But I'm happy because it is going to be awesome."

P could not be happier.

We leave next Friday. I feel like I am floating around in a dream state. Our trip is really happening.

Let's go!

8 comments:

  1. M, so fun to have you as our first "follower!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad we'll be able to follow along all year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an incredible journey, opportunity and privilege! Please soak up some of the world's spirit for me. I am so looking forward to following you four!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gift...to be able to share your love of travel and the world with your kids. And the kids will be giving you both gifts too- seeing it all through their eyes. K and I hope to do this with anika and teah one day too! Thank you in advance for sharing the beauty. Your photos are always so gorgeous. (If you can, head to the island of Sulawesi in Indonesia- beautiful architecture, yummy coconut bamboo chicken.) Looking forward to your posts....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have the time of your lives! It all sounds amazing. Love the pics of 70s baby Paul, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. no updates, so just wondering if everything is ok???
    you're probably having so much fun, that there is no time for blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, family of four, we miss you and love your postings that take me so far away. We are post All School Fair and cruzing into the Halloween Parade. I wrote a big post but was not "registered" so I will stop here and see if this takes. Missing you all. Ms. Abbey

    ReplyDelete